« All Events
February 15, 2016 @ 8:00 am - February 18, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
TechAdvantage is at the forefront of innovation, delivering critical technologies that are transforming the world of engineering, information technology, energy services, operations, supply management and business.
Join us for four days of leading-edge strategies and best practices created to share and demonstrate advantages in science, technology and other industry areas that will benefit Co-op Nation well into the 21st century.
More than networking, TechAdvantage delivers real tools and knowledge that empower you to build successful co-ops in today’s competitive energy marketplace.
Why THIS Conference?
- Unlike other “best practices in technology” conferences, TechAdvantage speaks directly to electric co-op professionals and provides focused solutions.
- You’ll be up to speed and better able to meet your co-op’s technology goals while mitigating risky, costly or disruptive decisions.
- It’s a great opportunity to meet informed experts, in one place, at one time, in one value package.
- The highly-rated TechAdvantage Expo attracts the largest number of today’s top co-op vendors and industry leaders. You’ll see the latest products and services that will help keep your co-op ahead of the curve.
- You’ll walk away with information on cutting-edge technologies and tactics that can be implemented into your co-op’s strategic planning.
Just who comes to TechAdvantage?
- Engineers eager to leverage new applications and existing technologies to do their jobs well and do their jobs right
- Sharp operations professionals wanting to keep pace with new technologies who are ready to execute results and fire on all cylinders
- IT professionals targeting new skills and analyzing practical information to manage infrastructure, security and strategy
- Frontline supply managers attentive to new ideas and innovative products that they can maneuver and apply at their co-ops
- National co-op leaders wanting to hear from technology experts about what they see coming to determine how their co-ops will meet new challenges
- Smart co-op insiders, hungry for what comes next and re-energized by new ideas that will elevate their efforts to new levels