The fundamental goals of DWEA are to:
- Develop a federal policy environment that supports the responsible expansion of distributed wind energy
- Reduce or eliminate unwarranted barriers to the use of distributed wind energy
- Provide a unified voice for all members and sectors of the distributed wind industry
- Develop and promote industry “best practices” policies and standards that will foster the safe and effective installation and operation of distributed wind systems
- Participate in public and consumer education
Looking to become a member?
You’re in the right place! Join the Distributed Wind Energy Association today and be part of the renewable energy revolution. As a member, you’ll gain access to exclusive benefits, networking opportunities, industry insights, and much more. Together, let’s shape a greener and more sustainable future. We believe in the power of wind energy and its ability to transform our world.
Apply for membership now and be a part of this exciting journey!
Ryse Energy on July 12 announced the acquisition of Primus Wind Power, a large and long-time manufacturer of micro wind turbines. Both companies are DWEA members. “This acquisition will enable us to offer our clients in international markets a wider, more diverse...
Founded in 2000, Windurance is recognized as the pioneer of servo-electric blade pitch actuator technology for utility-scale wind turbines in widespread use throughout the industry today. Turbines using full span pitch regulation deliver higher annual energy...
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Rural Business-Cooperative Service Administrator Karama Neal on July 13 announced that USDA is making $21 million in technical assistance grants available through the Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) to help...
Congressman Earl Blumenaur
“Distributed generation and small wind can contribute to an efficient and dependable energy supply in an era of climate and economic instability. While we haven’t scratched the surface on what the Federal government could be doing, the clean energy agenda is something everyone should support.”